Monday, April 02, 2007

Sherry and I went for a stroll through the flower market up the road from my apartment. It is an amzing place with tons of beautiful flowers that smell so good! Of course everyone there wants to sell you their flowers for very cheap (another bargining opportunity, I'm getting quite good I must say) . I love to walk through the market on the weekends, it is just a happy place to be. I've decided to have fresh flowers in my apartment every week.

The famous hair washing china experience. It is a must do when visiting. You get a 45 minute hair wash and head massage and then a good 15-20 arm and back massage then they blow dry and style your hair for around 5 American dollars. I just like to throw in the manicure as well for another $8. Sherry loved this!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home