Saturday, February 10, 2007




Teaching Kindergarten on my birthday might be one of the highlights of my life. These students where more excited than I was on my birthday. They were awesome! They kept counting down all week until it was my "Happy Birthday" not just my birthday but my "Happy Birthday" I got lots of cards and flowers and treats from my students and parents. Judith made a huge sign for my class room and made this delicious strawberry and cream treat, YUMMY! We made a chocolate cake with the class and they were able to frost and put sprinkles on their own pieces. Chocolate faces every where:) A bunch of teachers and friends met out for happy hour after school and after a couple double monster magarittas everyone was HAPPY! It was a fantastic birthday. Thanks for all the phone calls and happy wishes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home