Friday, August 25, 2006

This is a huge flower tree that I was told represents the diversity in shanghai all coming together (not sure if it's true but it sounds nice) I guess they change the flower for each season.
ALPHA in Shanghai
This is Betty and Jimmer they both went to Potsdam. Betty is an alumni of my sorority. We met up for Happy Hour at the Blue Frog. They are wonderful! I'm looking forward to meeting up with them again soon.
These are my little Toucans. They are so cute! I had the art teacher paint this mural on our back wall. It looks great and make the classroom so colorful and bright!

1 Comments:

Blogger I am not your child's personal assisstant said...

that is super nice of your art teacher! it looks wonderful! your kids are sooo cute! is that all of them? how nice! i want a small class!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home